Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Week 17

I've had a cold for a few days now so I'm not up for a bump photo this week.(oh cold medicine how I long for you!! won't dare put Jingle at risk though, sigh)
There is some Jingle news though:
Murray felt the baby move for the first time at 16 weeks 6 days! That was exciting :) Jingle was bumping around quite a bit, I guess it was that chocolate I had after dinner!
I feel movement every day now as well, which is very reassuring :)
Today at my ob appointment Genna got to hear Jingle's heartbeat - she was THRILLED!
She did tell me earlier this week though that when Jingle is born, he will go home with Helen. I said no Genna, Jingle will live at our house. She insisted that is NOT the case! I dropped it, I think she'll figure it out once we set up the crib:)
We tried to get a photo of her in her Minnesota Vikings cheerleader outfit this weekend - but it's hard because she's always on the move!
I like this hair tie!!!
And some random videos of her showing me the ballet positions. She saw it on a tv show once and remembered (kind of) - cute though :)

And of course - lights off with the spotlight (flashlight!)
For a swim this weekend she put on her swimming cap so the goggles wouldn't catch on her hair - we thought it looked SO cute!

I'm ready to swim Dadda!

4 comments:

  1. The ballet performance is better than any I've had to pay for!!! And the goggles are beyond adorable!!
    Exciting about Jingle's activity and Murray/Genna getting to witness! Too hoo funny that she wants Helen to take Jingles home with her!!! LOVE the stories! Thanks!
    Love,
    G.A. Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...and the Vikings uniform is FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From cheerleader, to ballerina, to little goggled fish!! So fabulous!! And I do believe she is a natural at ballet! You know what Great Auntie Julie is gonna say!!!......lessons! The goggles and swim cap are definitely my favorite, tho!! Thanks for the smiles!!
    Love and miss you's,
    Great Auntie Jani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and precious- I agree with Joni and Jani!
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete