Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Week 34

On the way home from my OB appointment last week I told Genevieve that Jingle is just the baby's name while the baby is inside. Once Jingle comes out Jingle will have a 'real' name. She said NO but I LIKE Jingle! I said I know you do, and you can call the baby that for awhile if you want to, but baby will still have a real name too like Genevieve. She said mmmmm ok - well I think we should name the baby Kangaroo!

While we were getting into the car today to go see the OB I overheard Genna having a conversation with her new toy octopus called pinky sparkles. 'No Pinky the baby can not come out today, it's not coming until after my birthday!' I agree!

Today at the OB, when I was laying down on my back to have my stomach measured, Jingle's bum popped up just about in the middle of my stomach SO far even the midwife said WOW! I swear you could see the shape of a little bum :) Of course that weird position threw my measurements off - I've always been right on for the number of weeks, but this week was 2 weeks ahead! Not a valid measurement though with Jingle popping that little bum up so far to expand the distance of my belly for them to measure!

I'm starting, just in the past week, to feel kicks up by my right ribs. That's good because it means Jingle's slowly moving position, but is still perfectly ready to go! Good that the back/bum is at the front too so hopefully Jingle will stay like that and I won't end up with back labor!! (back to back)


Showing off her drawing....
of Jingle - apparently :)
After Lily's party - she was quite pleased with this play watch

SUCH a poser

Time to give ducky a hair cut

It's SO fun!
Happy Lady (it's grass hair)
THRILLED that they were handing out bling at Bunnings!!
She LOVES going there anyway with Dadda, but it's a bonus to get Princess jewelery too - wow!
And a few random videos

Oh dear - don't mind my singing!! She has been watching the kids group 'Hi 5' dvd every night during dinner and this is one of her favorite songs :) 


Multi talented - piano & singing :) 


She does love corn on the cob!
 

1 comment:

  1. I look and look again at the Blog and the life and times of Genna. This blog I particularly like the drawing that she did of Genna. Quite advanced for her age to have the arms, legs, and details for the drawing. Thanks again for the posts; we so look forward to each and every one of them. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete