Saturday, July 11, 2015

5 & 1 - The Birthday Party :)

Dressed up for 4th of July - Early present opening with Nanna & GrandDad!

Fun puzzle!!


She loves cards even though she can't read them yet!


We LOVE books!!!



Max wasn't cooperating for a nice photo - still cute in his matching red with Nanna!

Helping Max open his gift

I LOVE trucks!




Happy 4th of July too - shame he isn't a bit happier in the photo! Oh well, a fun morning anyway, just time for a nap :)
Birthday girl - 5 on the 5th - her GOLDEN birthday :)

We had a bit of a dress drama and she told me I was 'ruining her life by not letting her pick her own dress'
5 going on 13? So I said fine, you can wear whatever you want - so Christmas dress it is :) She just LOVES the sequins!

She also decided she didn't like her fringe (bangs) so clipped them back




Elsa cake as requested :) Genna helped by doing the star decorations

Max;s dinosaur cake lovingly iced by Dadda :)
It's party decoration time!!


Genna requested an Elsa theme this year



Friends!! Lily, Genna & Sarah

doing her Frozen artwork

Sam & James - our neighbors & friends

Genna, Lily & Poppy coloring the castle

Pin the nose on Olaf game :)









We had to put a plain chocolate cake on the bottom to make it tall enough for Elsa's legs :)

It was a great party! So nice to see all our friends & Genna loved it

Max enjoyed seeing people too


Present time! Everyone was excited to hand her their present!!



Aunty Helen was a great help :)


Max lost interest and went to play instead :)




Our little Maxosaurus :)

Max's turn!





A REALLY fun party! Made wonderful with a group of fantastic friends and a very helpful family to keep everything running smoothly :)
I'm 1 today! I can say 3 words - Dadda, Mama & Baba (his bunny). I also say 'oh oh' and understand what shaking my head No means!

I have completed 3 weeks (6 sessions) or daycare and I'm settling in SO well. I'm enjoying playing with new friends, painting, and playing with different toys.


I love pulling up and have just started furniture surfing.

I know how to brush hair (at least I know what a brush is for :) and how to give kisses to my family when Mama says the word. I know what Birds are and love to point at them and I'm starting to listen (a bit) when Mama says No if I'm doing something I shouldn't be :)

I am SUCH a happy guy

We cannot imagine our lives without our little Maxi :)
Who is now a big boy! Official weight at 1 year is 10.5kg (23 pounds), and official height is 79cm (31 inches)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful party for the children! Loved the Elsa and dinosaur cakes that you made! Very impressive, my dear. Good to see Genna wearing the 4th of July top and her pretty sequin dress. Lots of kids, lots of fun for the children. Thanks for sharing this lovely occasion to celebrate a Golden and First birthday. These milestones are oh so important. Loved the photos. We appreciate your taking the time to do this blog. Sending love across the miles.
    Love, Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete