Friday, April 8, 2011

9 Months

The delayed 9 months post!
I can NOT get you to stay on your k-bear mat long enough to get a photo - oh well!

My little explorer

You are a great climber! You easily climb up any wall now

We made a trip to the park so you could try the swings for the first time this week

it was hard to get a photo!


so we took a video instead!

All dressed up in your cute outfit from Great Grandma Sis

pretty bows on a little munchkin - CUTE!

I think you have some new teeth coming in this week - this is definitely one of the signs - you stick your fingers in your mouth and poke at your gums.

AND then you ripped the bow off your dress - oops!

love those ballet shoes too

Today you were acting tired so I put you down for a nap, then I heard a bit of movement in your room and when I opened the door I saw these two little eyes peeping out at me - ha ha. Ahhh the standing in the crib has begun!


You also figured out how to splash in the tub this week - you LOVE it!

Happy 9 Month birthday my baby :)

Love,
Mama

2 comments:

  1. Nine months, seems like yesterday that you were just a teeny,tiny,baby. We send our love and kisses from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. You looked darling in the sweet,pink dress...even if the flower just happened to fall off. : )
    Love you, Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygoodness! The kicky kicky little feet on the swing with the squealing laughing!! Too darling! Does she GET any cuter?!!
    Love,
    Great Auntie Jani

    ReplyDelete