Thursday, August 6, 2009

I want one of those!

A friend told me about this travel pillow she saw on amazon.com

That looks PERFECT for plane travel (especially for side sleepers like me)!!! Allows your head to angle to the side just enough to be comfortable to sleep - I NEED ONE! What a great idea!

I always try to sleep like this on planes by propping up pillows on my shoulder, but it never quite works and I always end up with a very sore neck. I think this may be the key! They say you can connect it around you body like a messenger bag as well, rather than attaching it to the seat, so it stays put while you sleep. Cooooooooooooooooool

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I find you really need something under your chin otherwise your head jerks forward when you hit that deep sleep phase... and you look around all embarrased thinking "gee I hope noone saw that!" hehe

    ReplyDelete