Thursday, September 8, 2011

The start of Month 14

Ohhh what to play with?

Bunny Swing

Pretty Girl in a pretty dress from Grandma :)

On a gorgeous Spring day this week we made it out to the beach

and I bought Genna her first set of beach toys

and stretch

How does this work?

We also made it down to the harbour beach side to see our friends Zephyr & Lennox


Genna & Lennox down at the water's edge - that line of shells was good at keep them from running out into the deep water

How do I get past this shell line? (I did bring her past it so she could dip her feet and she LOVED it - kept trying to run out and follow the waves :)


We have been working on words - Cat, Dog, Fish, etc. She was bringing me each one as I asked for it - of course as soon as I started filming she was all over the place - but it's still cute :)


This weekend we also had a GREAT time on the slide at the playground on the Manly Corso



Climbing up to the slide for the first time by herself!

2 comments:

  1. So... with her hair all full of static, does that make this the Electric Slide?!?!?!? ;o)
    Love ya,
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna comment about the same thing!! Her squeals are adorable but the static hair is hysterical!! Love, Great Aunt Jani

    ReplyDelete