Friday, January 15, 2010

NINE



Last night I went to the outdoor cinema with Helen & Anna. And no - this is not my photo and we did not see the wrestler. I just forgot my camera so had to find a photo on the web:)

We saw the movie 'Nine.' Before hand we had dinner & enjoyed the view of the Opera House & the Harbour Bridge - gorgeous! The movie - eh - it was ok. The cast was amazing (Kidman, Cruz, Dench), the setting was fabulous (Italy - stunning), but the story? A bit depressing and I thought the musical numbers they broke into quite often were odd and hard to follow. But it was interesting - and I guess that's a good thing:) I must say this is the first time I have ever seen Kate Hudson in a movie and thought WOW she looks exactly like her Mom Goldie Hawn now. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment