Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday Random

We went to see Iron Man 2 last night with Helen at the IMax. It was good - but gosh does Garry Chandling's face look scary these days!! I also REALLY enjoyed having a Starbucks chai latte during the show (I think Sparky did too:) Yummm. It is also chilly enough here now to really enjoy a hot drink (15c, 60f) which is nice! I'm happy tomorrow is Friday - can't wait for our first childbirth class at the hospital on Saturday - then I have a pregnancy massage booked on Sunday which was a gift from Cassie - I CANNOT wait!!

Yesterday was a good day too. In honor of Cinco de Mayo, my favorite Mexcian place in the city had half price burritos. I had brought in my own lunch.... but who can say no to a half price pulled pork burrito? And it was GOOD!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope that your first childbirth class was interesting and informative. Also, hope that you met another young couple that is having a baby around the same time as you are; it will make it fun to share your journey with them, too. Plus, it is always nice to have play mates for the babies that are close by;therefor, giving the moms some additional time to compare and contrast parenting joys and tribulations. Dad and I are excited for Murray and you to have this day of preparation for the birth. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mo,

    I came across this animoto.com You can create professional videos of your tips / holidays etc for free. Its brilliant and I thought it may be something you would like, especially if you like Blurb etc.

    Hope you, Murray and the Bump are well.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete