Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oink oink

I am still getting over my post flight jet lag cold - all I have left is this darn cough.
Murray teases me saying I must have swine flu, so I make sure to oink once and awhile between coughs.

Really, I only cough now when I am in stressful situations (like meeting with the big boss yesterday - and in the training course today - why oh why can't I just cough on the WAY to work or at lunch!!!) and when I lay down I cough, so getting to sleep is tough. I don't feel sick at all anymore - it is just an annoying cough! But anyhow it seems to be going away more every day - so I'm hoping in a day or so it'll be gone, the oinks too.

I'm glad tomorrow is Wednesday already, not much more to report really.
Work is busy, it's getting chilly here (but we are DETERMINED to still use our BBQ and patio furniture for as long as possible - since we only bought them a few weeks ago - so anyone who is coming over make sure you dress for sitting outside!!!!)

Oh and I just finished the book 'Beneath a Marble Sky' by John Shors - a fictional (but based on some facts) story about the building of the Taj Mahal - it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good - I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. And who recommended that novel to you? : )
    Miss you. XXOO Mom

    ReplyDelete