Friday, July 30, 2010

Genna Pics

Murray thinks he can see more of himself in her in this photo:)

I like to have my arms up!


Getting some love from Grandma

Her tiny singlets in perspective - they keep her nice & warm under her outfits

Daddy trying to get a handprint for our baby frame - very very difficult!

Ready to head to the American embassy for her passport interview! Shame they made us take her out of the carseat for the security check which woke her up. But she was very well behaved anyhow :)

4 comments:

  1. Very very cute! Funny that they made her get out of her carseat though - as if she's packing heat! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! Was Murray successful in getting her handprint? They are squirmy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree that I can see Murray in that first shot!
    And I LOVE seeing Gramma Debbie gobbling her up!!
    Love,
    Great Aunt Jani

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOUCHDOWN!!!
    I knew it... she's a true Vikings fan!!
    Love ya Genna! ~Joni

    ReplyDelete