Friday, August 6, 2010

Genevieve's First Movie

On Wednesday Genevieve, Aunty Helen & I went to the 'Mums and Bubs' movie in Manly.
Genna & Helen

I can't say I was impressed with the movie. They advertised these showing as having the volume turned down low so it'd be baby friendly (we saw the new Ashton Kutcher movie 'killers'), but it wasn't turned down at ALL - it was SO SO loud!!! Luckily she slept through most of the movie, but she stirred a lot from the loud noises, I so won't be going there again any time soon - too disruptive, bummer.

But we still had a really nice day - it ended up being in the low 20s (low 70s Fahrenheit), so by the time we got home we were all BOILING!! (we had dressed for winter!) Genna enjoyed just having a bit of a breather in her singlet & nappy :)

Oh Hello

Just coolin' off

Me and my little pumpkin :)

2 comments:

  1. I always love to see the new photos. Make sure you take some of Genna and the mothers group you are attending. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monique, you should have just asked them to turn it down. Same thing happened when I took Leo to the movies the first time for the Mummy and Baby time. I just went out of the movie and told management about it. He ended up coming in to check and then went and turned it down right away. Glad that you had a good rest of your day though!

    ReplyDelete