Friday, August 20, 2010

Trip to Nanna and Granddad's

Last weekend we took Genna on her first road trip - to see Nanna & Granddad
Hello Nanna!

And I FINALLY got a photo of her holding her thumb like I do!!! This is always how I make a fist - so amazing that she does the same thing :)

All tuckered out

And finally - a family pic!

Cute little yawn
Having fun in my travel cot!

Unfortunately the fancy cot I bought didn't work!! Even after the boys cut it open to examine the joints, it was just overmdesigned and broken - annoying!!! So Daddy popped out and bought a new one - which worked just fine.

We had a great time - she was an angel in the car and loved her cuddles with her grandparents.

All snug as a bug in her carseat - she slept SO well!!

When we got back to Manly we stopped by Ribs n' Rumps for lunch - Genna enjoyed the view

No comments:

Post a Comment