Friday, February 27, 2009

Weekend

I was glad to hear Minnie is doing a bit better, she is a tough old gal. I love this photo of Brock snuggling and comforting Minnie (and WOW Brock is getting big)!

Also Murray made a lovely lasagna the other night

It was fantastic!

Now- I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend at my in-laws' house:)

Oh and we saw the movie 'The Wrestler' yesterday afternoon - wow that was good. A bit too much of Marisa Tomei (more than I ever wanted to see!) but what a moving story - not exactly a pick me up though - how depressing!

3 comments:

  1. you notice the blanket they are laying on is one of yours from the Alaska trip. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that Minnie is doing a bit better. You want her to be around as long as possible without suffering, it can be a difficult balance when they get old. Here's hoping that her better trend stays for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lasagna looks DELICIOUS! Yummm!

    ReplyDelete