Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday....

So not much new here, nearly to the end of another week. I have been to the gym three times already this week, I decided it's time to get back to it as our cruise is in just 6 weeks time - eeeek!

It took me nearly 2 hours to drive to work today because a van full of prisoner's crashed and backed up traffic for ages! I couldn't help thinking - I wonder if it's like in the movies - where the prisoners overpower the driver and get them to crash so they could escape! I have the feeling that is not the case as all, I just have been forced to watch too many action movies:)

It was 34 Celsius (98 Fahrenheit) yesterday - wow. We seem to be getting this freak super warm spring weather now & then, but today it's back to a normal for spring 20c (70f). I can't wait for the weather to properly warm up though - summer will be here soon - hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment